Race 6: Catalunya National - Discussion after The race

6 posts in this topic

Great Race!
Quali very bad. I broke down the gearbox in 60% and I could say goodbye to good time. 15 place but thanks to penelties I was able to jump on the 11th place.

Start very nice. Already on the straight i had great battle to the first corner. I brake little to late and had a little contact, i suppose with Novarossi or Sir, but fortunately, everything was fine and we drive further. However, the best is just ahead of me. I'm going to Campsa corner. DennyKnight is very close on my left, side by side and on the apex Sir hits in the tires on inside the corner. He bounced so hard and he flew right in front of my car. Distance between us was mayby few centimeters. DennyKnight was not so lucky. Unfortunetly Sir hits in Denny. I still don't belive in my luck. This is most shocking action in this race but battles that I fought with the drivers, they were the best part of the evening. So many overtakes, divebombs, mistakes this is incredible. I wanna more races like that. Racing without time to take a breath. It was so much that I can not to count. 

Thanks to Damoto, DennyKnight, Arpeggiator, Novarossi, SteelyZetinho, Gian D Azzz (and everyone I don't remember) for safe, clean and incredible racing.

For that was very freaky race. Because i play zoom cockpit camera its harder to judge where are my oponent. U are not able to make a safe defence move without mirrors thats why I try to make more place for attacking and faster drivers...thankfully without crash. At the beggining i was sliding but from the middle point of race my time was better from lap to lap. thanks for a fight. 

Edited by ArpeggiatorPL

Kwalifikacje po karach P9. Mialem dobre czasy jednak z "!" najszybsze czyste dosc wolne 1.16.0 :(

Wyscig - Niestety od startu mialem slabe polaczenie z internetem :/.  Mialem przyciecia jakbym gubil fps'y pewnie przez internet. Start tragiczny zawsze cos musi byc. Zostalem kilka razy uderzony a Sony puknal mnie i prawie obrocil jednak opanowalem i stracilem tylko kilka pozycji. W drugim sektorze na dohamowaniu uderzylem w SkrzypekMatt za co bardzo Cie przepraszam. Zaraz po incydencie z SkrzypekMatt jadacy za mna Dantez zaczal mnie przepraszac a ja nie wiedzialem dla czego. Widzialem ze byl blisko ale nie bylo kontaktu - pewnie przez lag, na powtorce widac ze uderzyl we mnie mam nadzieje ze auto bylo ok. Po tych sytuacjach bylo juz czysto. Mialem super walke z  FNR Cricchio426 ! Walka na limicie ale czysta ! Wielki dzieki za ta walke :) Cricchio zjechal na pit stop ja zostalem robiac 3-4 bardzo szybkie kolka - nie musialem sie bronic ani atakowac wiec zyskiwalem nad nim czas. Chcialem zostac na torze jeszcze dwa okrazenia i zjechac na pit stop dzieki ktoremy bym go wyprzedzil jednak niestety zostalem rozlaczony :( Zawsze jezdze na kierownicy ale to byl pierwszy wyscig po przjesciu z normalnego sterowania na symulacje :P Musze jeszcze potrenowac ale duzo lepiej sie jezdzie - wiecej frajdy. Dzieki wszystkim za wyscig ! Jeszcze raz przepraszam Skrzypek i gratulacje dla Cricchio ! Do zobaczenia na le mans :)

ENG:

Qualifications after penalties P9. I had really good times with "!" but "clean" one only 1.16.0. :(

Race - Unfortunately since the beginning I had bad connection :/. Because of internet problems I felt like I was loosing some fps.  Start was awful. Had a couples of contacts and Sony punch me and I almost get into spin. I saved it and only losted a few positions. At the end of straight in sector 2 I hit SkrzypekMatt - I'm so sorry. Straight after this incident Dantez who was behinde me started apologise me. I knew he was really close but I didin't feel any contact - probably because of lag. On the replay it's clear that he hit me and I hope that his car was ok after that. After does situations it was clear of incidents. I had superb fight with FNR Cricchio426 ! We drove a cars on the limit but very clean ! Thank you so much for this amazign fight :). Cricchio decided for early pit-stop and it was really good for me. I was alone so I didn't have to attack or defense my postion so I started doing very good laps. My plan was to overtake Cricchio durning my pit-stop. Unfortunately my interneted stoped working :(. I always racing on steering wheel but this time I switched from normal to simulation steering :P. I need some more practice but I can say it's better for me - alot more fun. Thank you guys for race. Once again sorry SkrzypekMatt for contact and congratulations for Criccho ! See you on Le-Mans.

Edited by Adam Piecuch

Beautiful race, bad start, very high nervousness, and recovery of positions worthy of Ricciardo.

Beautiful fights with Osa, Sony, Grubson, Danteze and deadly my defense on Damoto! You are all great and I apologize for some contact, but there have been many and everywhere on the track.

Too bad I ruined my race with two stops, one on the first lap due to Sir's accident.

I would have liked to fight and defend myself for more high-ranking positions..

It will be for Le Mans!

Now, a nice rinvigorent break.

Bad qualifications, as usual. Potentially amongst the first 8 drivers, i finished in fifteenth place. Needs to practice more and more...

Race to remember for one of the most memorable battles ever: Shamball was very clean and fast, he deserves a lot more, especially for a driver who plays with the steering wheel. Unfortunately he suffered from a internet disconnection after my early pit-stop.

So, race it was decent,  all in all.

• Upvote 1