Tutaj możecie zgłaszać incydenty / Here you can report incidents

Forma zgłoszeń / Form of applications

Poszkodowany / Victim:

Sprawca / Perp:

Okrążenie / Lap:

Opis incydentu / Incident description:

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Poszkodowany / Victim: Imperator360, ArpeggiatorPL and others drivers, because he doesn't know the limits of the track, very unfair drive.

Sprawca / Perp: FNR Sir

Okrążenie / Lap: First lap after the start

Opis incydentu / Incident description: Overtaking off the track in the first corner and causing a collision in the second corner. He ruined my race.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Poszkodowany / Victim: ArpeggiatorPL and others

Okrążenie / Lap: First turn, first lap

Opis incydentu / Incident description:  Overtaking off the track, taken advantage by cutting corners

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Poszkodowany / Victim: Shamball

Sprawca / Perp: DaschX13

Okrążenie / Lap: 3

Opis incydentu / Incident description: 

PL: Torpeda, byc moze nie taka wielka ale moim zdaniem byl zbyt daleko. Mialem male uszkodzenia po tym incydencie. Strata 4-5 pozycji.
ENG: Dive bomb maybe not the biggest but imo he was to far away to even try.  Had small damage after this collison. Lost 4-5 places.

Poniewaz DaschX13 przeprosil mnie podczas wyscigu na czacie glosowym jak i pozniej na messengerze. Prosilbym o lagodne potraktowanie. Bylbym szczesliwy gdyby otrzymal punkty za incydent jednak bez straty pozycji na nastepnym wyscigu - cos w rodzaju ostrzezenia. Gdyby byl blizej nie zglosilbym jednak to byl dosc spory dystans.

Because DaschX13 said sorry to me durning a race and also on messenger. I want to ask for mild punishment for him. I would be happy if he received just penalties points without losing places on grid for next race - something like a warning.  I wouldn't complain if he was closer. But he was too far to make a move like that.

http://gameclipscontent-d2005.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274969804771-private/e31fd90f-1de2-4171-ac0f-0b8418f702d9.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=T%2FRoibESxzZXuOaNXoV1sjJG%2FdL1Qr%2FNKW%2BViEFZDro%3D&__gda__=1539815663_96114b6a0ed20400b9d9d00bdde71976

Edit: Poprawny link do filmiku/ Correct link to the video:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/shamball/video/62166390

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
11 hours ago, PMC Adi said:

Poszkodowany / Victim: FNR DennyKnight 

Sprawca / Perp: Arpeggiator / Damoto / Danteze

Okrążenie / Lap: 1

Opis incydentu / descrizione dell'incidente:

Here's what happens to choose the external trajectory to defend against two very good drivers.

Treated like a slice of bread to take those few centimeters that guarantee a good trajectory. What happens is not great.

From the sixth position I repositioned fifteenth.

It's not normal...

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/fnr-dennyknight/video/62168508

A shot from Cricchio's view of the incident. Did I have a magnet on my ass? Lol

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/fnr-cricchio426/video/62184496

Edytowane przez Danilo Madia

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
9 hours ago, ArpeggiatorPL said:

Poszkodowany / Victim: ArpeggiatorPL and others

Okrążenie / Lap: First turn, first lap

Opis incydentu / Incident description:  Overtaking off the track, taken advantage by cutting corners

1st of all, if i didn't leave you space there...an crash would have occurred, and that is why i try noto to hit you. 2nd thing, you should know that when you hit the curb, the car goes wide, and there is nothing you can do about it. That said, you didn't leave me much space, and so much choice.
Other than that, if i get to be penalized, then alsa Kuba should, considered that he "gained" enough speed not to be passed. I really think that, being the first corner, and being in a very crowded situation, NONE of this should be penalized.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

In my opinion i this case u shouldnt try to attack , i was front of you. this turn is not good to overtaking ecpeccialy in this case. You think that i should maybe stop because you wanna overtake me on almost 90 degrees fast turn? True is that u overtake me outside the track. If I would overtake someone like this, i would give up my position. Its just my opinion. i understant that is hard to judge because that was just start of race, thats why i want withdraw reporting incydent for the good of our racing :)

• Plusik 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

@Sergio Martemucci

You would not overtake this way if there was a wall there. If someone hasn't left you a place, it does not authorize you to finish overtaking outside the track. You should give your rival a position. All three cars in the front should be reminded, because I cannot see a reason to drive outside the track in the first corner.

• Plusik 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
10 godzin temu, Danilo Madia napisał:

Poszkodowany / Victim: FNR DennyKnight 

Sprawca / Perp: Arpeggiator / Damoto / Danteze

Okrążenie / Lap: 1

Opis incydentu / descrizione dell'incidente:

Here's what happens to choose the external trajectory to defend against two very good drivers.

Treated like a slice of bread to take those few centimeters that guarantee a good trajectory. What happens is not great.

From the sixth position I repositioned fifteenth.

It's not normal...

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/fnr-dennyknight/video/62168508

A shot from Cricchio's view of the incident. Did I have a magnet on my ass? Lol

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/fnr-cricchio426/video/62184496

I was victim, not perp :)

I couldn't do anything in this situation.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
1 hour ago, Imperator360 said:

@Sergio Martemucci

You would not overtake this way if there was a wall there. If someone hasn't left you a place, it does not authorize you to finish overtaking outside the track. You should give your rival a position. All three cars in the front should be reminded, because I cannot see a reason to drive outside the track in the first corner.

the reason was "there wasn't another place to go". I don't think that all the cars that went off the track in the first corner has to be penalized. There is a hole bunch of cars and nowhere to go, its normal. Unless you want to give penalty to all of them (which i think is unreasonable), this is just how the first corner is in hockenheim

• Plusik 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Poszkodowany / V ictim: FNR Sir

Sprawca / Perp: Imperator360

Okrążenie / Lap: primo giro

Opis incydentu / Descrizione dell'incidente: alla curva 2, primo giro,Imperator360 perde il controllo della sua vettura dopo che le nostre macchine sono scontrate. Dopo le parole, mi sembra, ho provato il controllo. Ho visto il replay, e ho visto la telemetria, e sono stato colpito da una freccia (nell'angolo sinistro) per colpirmi apposta. il problema è che la macchina è il motore nella parte posteriore, quindi è colpisci la schiena in trazione con la parte anteriore più leggera, ti farai un giro.

Edytowane przez Sergio Martemucci

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ridiculus 

44 minuty temu, Sergio Martemucci napisał:

Poszkodowany / Victim: FNR Sir

Sprawca / Perp: Arpeggiator

Okrążenie / Lap: First Lap

Opis incydentu / Incident description: At turn 2, first lap, Arpeggiator loses control of his car after our cars collide. After he drifts he hits me, and at first I thought it was because he had lost control. I have watched the replay though, and I watched the telemetry, and i was surprised to realize that he regains control of the car, and then turn right (in a left corner) to hit me on purpose. The only problem is that this car has the engine in the back, so if you hit my back in traction with your front which is lighter, you will get yourself a spin.

Nice try to counter report to me but its not my car....

Edytowane przez ArpeggiatorPL
  • Haha 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Poszkodowany / Victim: FNR Sir

Sprawca / Perp: PMC Adi

Okrążenie / Lap: 6th or 7th

I Report this moneuver by PMC Adi. After losing control of his car and going off the track, he comes back in without payng attention to who was coming behind, and closes the door where i was passing, at the other side of the road.
It's like verstappen in suzuka...and he got a 5 seconds penalty

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Sergio Martemucci - I hit you, because you hit me first and because of that I could not control the car. It's ridiculous that you're reporting it because you have not lost anything. The incident with PMC Adi is the same, you have not lost anything, so do not be ridiculous. The fact is that Adi does it a second time.

Sędziwe - proszę o rozpatrzenie całego incydentu od startu do wyjścia na prostą startową po trzecim zakręcie, bo przez nieostrożną jazdę oponentów i nie poszanowanie rywala z kilku stron, doszło do mojego incydentu.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
4 hours ago, Imperator360 said:

Sergio Martemucci - I hit you, because you hit me first and because of that I could not control the car. It's ridiculous that you're reporting it because you have not lost anything. The incident with PMC Adi is the same, you have not lost anything, so do not be ridiculous. The fact is that Adi does it a second time.

Sędziwe - proszę o rozpatrzenie całego incydentu od startu do wyjścia na prostą startową po trzecim zakręcie, bo przez nieostrożną jazdę oponentów i nie poszanowanie rywala z kilku stron, doszło do mojego incydentu.

I can clearly see from the telemetry (everyone can see it from the replay), that you regain control....and then you try to hit me (turning right in a left corner). If you lose control of the car and you drift the other way, the car goes from drifting left, to drifting right. You can clearly see that you drift left, then you control the car, you go straight for a couple of meters, and then you turn right (not drift...turn).
I did not report you because you ruined my race (you didn't manage to do so), but I report you because of the unfair behaviour, same as Adi who tried to close the door gettin back to the track. Just because I learnt to race with you and anticipate your aggressive moves, and just because i manage not to lose control, that doesn't make your actions better, so there is nothing ridiculous here...you are just annoied that you didn't manage to push me off the track.
Sorry but that is my opinion. I don't mind that these cases are taken under consideration by the judge, and i will happily accept whatever the judges will decide.
Just one last thing: I have witnessed many many cuts in this race, and also overtakes in the green zone (not in the first corner of the race), when there was just two cars. I have been overtaken that way myself, so if my case gets a penalty, I demand that every single one of these cases is taken under investigation.
PEACE

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ok, first check my race and my cuts if you're so smart and clean. Secondly, you do not have to apologize for your opinion, because I dont really care whats you think... conversation is over for me. This discussion in no way affects what the judges think, so talking to you is a waste of time.

• Plusik 1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
4 hours ago, Imperator360 said:

Ok, first check my race and my cuts if you're so smart and clean. Secondly, you do not have to apologize for your opinion, because I dont really care whats you think... conversation is over for me. This discussion in no way affects what the judges think, so talking to you is a waste of time.

Smart and clean? What are you talking about man? My point was only that there should be consistency in the judgment, and if a maneuver is done by many drivers, there can't be just ONE penalized. That's it.
This is a forum to discuss about the race accidents, so I don't think is a waste of time. If you think you are wasting your time talking to me, you should stop to do so.

I don't think you should have bad feelings though: it is just a race. I talked to Adi right after the finish, and I told him I didn't like that move, and then we shared opinions about it and that was IT. Race finished, still friends.
You should learn to do so, and don't take it personally.
Anyway, if you want that, conversation's over for me too. PEACE

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
On 10/18/2018 at 10:31 AM, ArpeggiatorPL said:

In my opinion i this case u shouldnt try to attack , i was front of you. this turn is not good to overtaking ecpeccialy in this case. You think that i should maybe stop because you wanna overtake me on almost 90 degrees fast turn? True is that u overtake me outside the track. If I would overtake someone like this, i would give up my position. Its just my opinion. i understant that is hard to judge because that was just start of race, thats why i want withdraw reporting incydent for the good of our racing :)

I missed this content so I reply now. I totally agree with you: it is hard to judge because when you start the race in the middle you want to not lose positions, but you either want to avoid any crash, so it is very difficult to do so. Since I know my reasons and you know yours, the best thing to do is to submit the situation to the judges and accept whatever the outcome is.
No bad feelins. I am glad that someone gets it.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
17 hours ago, Marcin Odoliński said:

Poszkodowany / Victim: marcineko92

Sprawca / Perp: FNR Anto

Okrążenie / Lap: First Lap

Opis incydentu / Incident description: Uderzenie w tył auta. Strata P2

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/marcineko92/video/62255657

I report that FNR Anto gave back the position after this accident, so i think there shouldn't be any penalty

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
5 godzin temu, Sergio Martemucci napisał:

I report that FNR Anto gave back the position after this accident, so i think there shouldn't be any penalty

Yeah, FNR Anto gave up only ONE position. Marcineko was second before this accident and after the accident
he went at the last position (without FNR Anto). 
The fact that he gave up position is absolutely no excuse.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi